Year-end report January 1 – December 31 2022
In the fourth quarter 2022, Acconeer's net sales amounted to 13,859 kSEK, and the product revenue increased by 74% compared to the same quarter last year. A record number of sensors were sold, 264,783 and 14,140 modules were sold. In total, Acconeer has sold 1,473,379 radar sensors and 114,892 modules since launch. In the quarter 346 evaluation kits were sold, and an accumulated 5,941 EVKs have been sold since launch. The gross margin in Q4 was 56% and 10 new customer products were launched.
CEO Lars Lindell comments: "It feels good to be able to say that we made yet another strong quarter, as the fourth quarter 2022 was the eleventh consecutive quarter of growing revenue."
- Net sales for the fourth quarter amounted to kSEK 13,859 (8,110) TSEK.
- The gross margin on sales of goods was 56 (72) %.
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK-10,428 (-17,257).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -0.40 (-0.74).
- The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -6,973 (-14,013).
- Net sales for nine months amounted to kSEK 46,825 (31,157).
- The gross margin on sales of goods was 59 (71) %.
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK-47,154 (-51,138).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -1.81 (-2.19) SEK.
- The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -36,220 (-39,999).
- Cash and cash equivalents on the balance sheet date amounted to kSEK 89,883 (156,858).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER
- Acconeer develops module based on the new A121 pulsed coherent radar sensor.
- Acconeer and three major WiGig stakeholders submit joint regulation proposal to FCC.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Acconeer received order from Digi-Key worth USD 100k.
The year-end report is attached to this press release and available through Acconeer's website: https://investor.acconeer.com/en/financial-reports/.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10218 92 00, E-mail: email@example.com
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on February 17, 2023, 07:30.
The following documents can be retrieved from beQuoted
Acconeer-Q4 2022 ENG.pdf
About Acconeer AB
With ground-breaking technology, Acconeer has developed a radar sensor that opens a new world of interaction. Acconeer Micro Radar Sensor, with low power consumption, high precision, small size and high robustness, is a 60GHz robust and cost-effective sensor for detection, distance measurement, motion detection and camera-supported applications with low power consumption. Acconeer combines the advantage of low power consumption with highly accurate pulsed radar systems of coherent radar, all integrated into a component with a surface area of only 28 mm2. The radar sensor can be included in a range of mobile consumer products, from smartphones to wearables, but also in areas such as robots, drones, the Internet of Things, healthcare, automotive, industrial robots and security and monitoring systems. Acconeer is a semiconductor company and, as a business model, sells hardware to manufacturers of consumer electronics products. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). For more information: www.acconeer.com.