· Net sales for the fourth quarter amounted to kSEK 1,829 (442).
· Result after taxes amounted to kSEK -19,465 (-15,112).
· Earnings per share was SEK -1,01 (-0.79).
· The cash flow from operating activities after changes in working capital was kSEK -15,641 (-16,560).
FULL YEAR 1 JANUARY - 31 DECEMBER 2019
· Net sales for the full year amounted to kSEK 5,508 (953).
· Result after taxes amounted to kSEK -68,569 (-39,079).
· Earnings per share was SEK -3,58 (-2,05).
· The cash flow from operating activities after changes in working capital was kSEK -60,701 (-45,935).
· Cash and cash equivalents including short term deposits at the balance date amounted to kSEK 77,954 (136,214).
· Gross margin amounted to 61 %.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
· Acconeer published two new focus use cases within presence detection.
· Acconeer received orders from BEYD worth USD 139,888.
· Orders from Digi-Key worth USD 47,748 were received.
· Acconeer received an order from Japanese Restar Electronics Corporation worth USD 108,570.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
· Acconeer received an order from Glyn Limited worth USD 12,800.
· Thomas Rex proposed as new Chairman of Acconeer AB
"We have identified several customer projects with the potential of generating large increases in revenue so we intend to at least double the capacity to support and run customer projects in 2020.", says Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer.
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10218 92 00, Mail: email@example.com
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on February 20 2020 at 09.00.
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: www.acconeer.com
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.