In the third quarter 2022, Acconeer's net sales amounted to 12,066 kSEK, and the product revenue increased by 62% compared to the same quarter last year. A record number of sensors were sold, 185,419 and 21,116 modules were sold. In total, Acconeer has sold 1,208,596 radar sensors and 100,752 modules since launch. In the quarter 332 evaluation kits were sold, and an accumulated 5,595 EVKs have been sold since launch. The gross margin in Q3 was 58% and as much as 11 new customer products were launched.
CEO Lars Lindell comments: "The biggest news in Q3 were the great accomplishments in the automotive industry where we saw the first launched car that uses our radar sensor."
- Net sales for the third quarter amounted to kSEK 12,066 (7,859).
- The gross margin on sales of goods was 58 (70)%.
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK-10,648 (-10,309).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -0.40 (-0.44).
- The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -8,094 (-7,673).
- Net sales for nine months amounted to kSEK 32,966 (23,047).
- The gross margin on sales of goods was 60 (71) %.
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK-36,726 (-33,881).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -1.55 (-1.45).
- The cash flow from operating activities was kSEK -29,247 (-25,973).
- Cash and cash equivalents on the balance sheet date amounted to kSEK 112,649 (47,849).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- Acconeer received order from BEYD worth USD 300k.
- First car using Acconeers A1 radar sensor launched.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Acconeer develops module based on the new A121 pulsed coherent radar sensor.
The interim report is attached to this press release and available through Acconeer's website: https://investor.acconeer.com/en/financial-reports/.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10218 92 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on October 28, 2022, 07:30.
The following documents can be retrieved from beQuoted
Acconeer-Q3 en 2022-10-28.pdf
Acconeer-Q3 2022 ENG 221028.pdf
About Acconeer AB
With ground-breaking technology, Acconeer has developed a radar sensor that opens a new world of interaction. Acconeer Micro Radar Sensor, with low power consumption, high precision, small size and high robustness, is a 60GHz robust and cost-effective sensor for detection, distance measurement, motion detection and camera-supported applications with low power consumption. Acconeer combines the advantage of low power consumption with highly accurate pulsed radar systems of coherent radar, all integrated into a component with a surface area of only 28 mm2. The radar sensor can be included in a range of mobile consumer products, from smartphones to wearables, but also in areas such as robots, drones, the Internet of Things, healthcare, automotive, industrial robots and security and monitoring systems. Acconeer is a semiconductor company and, as a business model, sells hardware to manufacturers of consumer electronics products. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). For more information: www.acconeer.com.