FIRST QUARTER 1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH 2020
- Net sales for the full year amounted to kSEK 2,150 (550).
- Gross margin amounted to 59 % (40%).
- Result after taxes amounted to kSEK -17,701 (-15,991).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution was SEK -0,92 (-0,84).
- The cash flow from operating activities kSEK -14,810 (-13,117).
- Cash at the balance date amounted to kSEK 61,864 (121,724).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FIRST QUARTER
- Acconeer received an order from Glyn Limited worth USD 12,800.
- Acconeer received an order from Digi-Key worth USD 15,100.
- Acconeer received an order from CODICO worth USD 62,700.
- The company announced that they have shipped more than 100,000 A!radar sensors.
- Acconeer received an order from a European customer worth USD 14,700.
- It was announced that the company is planning to develop integration-ready Entry Module with low system cost.
- Acconeer was awarded three design wins by Alp Alpine for presence detection in cars to a European premium car manufacturer. The estimated potential value of these design wins is SEK 90-120 million over three years starting in 2022.
- It is the company's assessment that the effects of Covid-19 will have a limited impact on operations in 2020.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Acconeer AB held its Annual General Meeting on 14 April 2020. Thomas Rex was elected as new Chairman of the Board.
"Despite a very turbulent time, our revenue grew during Q1", says Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer.
The year-end report is attached to this press release and available through Acconeer's website: https://investor.acconeer.com/se/finansiella-rapporter/
This information is information that Acconeer AB is required to disclose by the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person, for publication on April 17 2020 at 09.00.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO Acconeer, Phone: +46 10218 92 00, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents can be retrieved from beQuoted
About Acconeer AB
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail email@example.com. For more information: www.acconeer.com