Acconeer AB (the "Company") held its annual general meeting ("AGM") on Tuesday, 14 April 2020, for the 2019 fiscal year, with the following main resolutions being made.
For more detailed information regarding the content of the resolutions, please refer to the press release published on 12 March 2020 and the complete notice of the AGM. The notice of the AGM and complete proposals regarding the resolutions of the AGM presented below are available on the Company's website, http://investor.acconeer.com.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the Board of Directors' proposal for the income statement and the balance sheet.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the Board of Directors' proposal for the distribution regarding the Company's profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet.
- The AGM resolved to grant discharge from liability to the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO.
- The AGM resolved that no dividends should be paid.
- The AGM resolved that the Board of Directors shall comprise of five (5) members without any deputy members, that the number of auditors shall be one (1) and that no deputy auditors shall be appointed.
- The AGM resolved to re-elect the Board members Bengt Adolfsson, Lars-Erik Wernersson, Git Sturesjö Adolfsson, Thomas Rex and Johan Paulsson. Thomas Rex was elected as chairman of the Board of Directors.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the proposal for remuneration for the Board of Directors. Remuneration shall be paid out with a total of twelve (12) price base amounts, of which four (4) price base amounts shall be paid to the chairman and two (2) price base amounts shall be paid to each of the other members elected by the AGM who are not employed by the Company. Furthermore, remuneration to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with the approved invoice.
- The AGM resolved to adopt the Board of Directors' proposal on the implementation of an incentive program ("Warrant Program 2020/2023") with (A) issuance of warrants series 2020/2023 with deviation from shareholders' preferential rights and (B) approval of the transfer of warrants to employees. No more than 300,000 warrants shall be issued to the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary Acconeer Incentive AB with the right and obligation for the subsidiary to later transfer the warrants to the Company's employees. The warrants shall be transferred by the subsidiary on 20 April 2020 and on 2 November 2020, the transfer shall be made at market value at the respective transfer dates and warrants shall be allotted in accordance with the principles set forth in the Board of Directors' proposal. Subscription of shares under the warrants may take place during the period from 1 May 2023 until 30 June 2023. The subscription price per share shall correspond to 120 per cent of the volume-weighted average price according to Nasdaq First North Growth Market's official price list for shares in the Company during the period from 31 March 2020 up to and including 13 April 2020. However, the subscription price per share shall never be less than the quotient value. The maximum dilution effect of the program is approximately 1.54 per cent.
- The AGM resolved to elect the registered audit company Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as the Company's auditor with the authorised auditor Ola Bjärehäll as the chief auditor.
- The AGM resolved to authorise the Board of Directors until the next AGM to, on one or more occasions, resolve to increase the Company's share capital by issue of no more than shares corresponding to twenty-five (25) per cent of the total number of shares in the Company at the time of the AGM's decision of authorisation. However, such issues may not cause the share capital in the Company to exceed the Company's highest allowed share capital according to the articles of association. The Board of Directors may deviate from the shareholders' preferential rights. The reason for the Board of Directors' authorisation to deviate from the shareholders' preferential rights is to enable the Company's possibilities to raise new capital and to take advantage of future opportunities to attract new long-term owners and to finance the Company's growth strategy. The authorisation also includes the right to decide on payment for the issued shares by set-off, in kind or with other conditions as referred in Chap. 13 Sec. 5 item 6 of the Swedish Companies Act (Sw. aktiebolagslagen (2005:551)). At a deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights, the issue rate shall be determined in accordance with market conditions.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Lindell, CEO, Tel. +46 (0) 10 218 92 00, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The English text is an unofficial translation. In case of any discrepancies between the Swedish text and the English translation, the Swedish text shall prevail.
The following documents can be retrieved from beQuoted
About Acconeer AB
Acconeer is a leading radar sensor company based in Lund, south Sweden, in Ideon, the country's hottest region for wireless technologies. Acconeer is developing a truly leading ultra-low power, high precision 3D sensor which will revolutionize the way that mobile devices interpret their surroundings. Acconeers ultra-low power and millimeter precision sensor will be a robust and cost-effective solution for applications ranging from virtual reality and gaming to security and robot control. Information from the sensor can also be used to identify different materials, these are just some examples of the wide range of possibilities of application areas for the sensor. Acconeer is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the ticker code ACCON, Redeye is the company's Certified Advisor (CA) and can be reached via telephone +46 (0)8 121 576 90 or via mail email@example.com. For more information: www.acconeer.com